m16: Dagmar Demming, Universität Erfurt: artistic works

montagslecture/mondaylecture:
Vortrags- und Gesprächsreihe (in engl. Sprache) des MFA-Program der Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, Fak. Gestaltung, Prof. Liz Bachhuber (Kontakt Kerstin Stakemeier, Künstlerische Mitarbeiterin MFA Public Art and New Artistic Strategies, Fakultät Gestaltung)
Veranstaltung in Zusammenarbeit mit dem ACC Weimar (Kontakt Barbara Rauch)
Vortrag und Gespräch (in engl. Sprache)

"Since 1990 I investigative in my artistic work sound, language, the spoken word, and observe locations of their transformative potential. Furthermore since 2000 I toke over responsibilities in administrative context, and understand this activity as working on the 'social sculpture' (J. Beuys). I hope, this is an potential starting point to discuss artistic concepts, and the role of the artist." (Dagmar Demming)

Dagmar Demming

Born in 1951, studied at the UDK Berlin until 1989, numerous national and international exhibitions and projects. Teaching at the Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, California (1994-97), Art Academy Oslo, Norway (1998-2004), since 2004 at the University of Erfurt, Faculty of Art Education, since October 2004 she is the vicepresident for Study and Research.

Montag, 05.12.2005, 20:00 Uhr, ACC
Eintritt: 3 EUR / erm. 1 EUR