m53: Think/Feel/Move

Monday Night Lectures:

Eine Zusammenarbeit des MFA-Programms (Master of Fine Arts) der Bauhaus-Universität Weimar, Fakultät Gestaltung, Prof. Liz Bachhuber, mit dem ACC.

Vortrag in englischer Sprache.

(Kontakt: Andrea Theis, Künstlerische Mitarbeiterin MFA Public Art and New Artistic Strategies, Fakultät Gestaltung)

Sandra Johnston, Comber, Northern Ireland
Vortrags- und Gesprächsreihe zur Kunst im öffentlichen Raum und neue künstlerische Strategien (in engl. Sprache).

"My art practice is centered on producing site-reactive performance actions and installations. This approach was initiated from the daily experiences of living in East Belfast, prior to the first paramilitary Cease-fire, gradually developing as an enquiry, into the complexities of how women's presence was perceived within paramilitary territories. My work is focused around core issues of trauma. I explore issues of creative intervention with the history of buildings and place stigmatised by traumatic events. In brief my work is increasingly characterised by a deliberate policy of understated intervention and improvisation. Creating one-off actions, directly responsive to circumstantial factors within a given situation"

Montag, 15.10.2007, 20:00 Uhr, ACC Galerie Weimar
Eintritt: frei!

t200753 picture